We Like Shooting 151 – Tennessee Muzzle Loader
Welcome to the We Like Shooting show, Episode 151 – tonight we’ll talk about fluted barrels, taurus pistols, webley fosbery, ruger triggers, patriot patch company, the firearms radio network and more!
Gun enthusiast, business developer, podcaster, and no longer postal. President of the Firearms Radio Network and co-proprietor of Patriot Patch Co.
You can find more about Jake Challand here
Our cast for episode 151 is Shawn Herrin, Aaron Krieger, Savage1r, Jeremy Pozderac, Nick Lynch!
Second Call Defense
If you carry or use a gun to protect yourself an/or your family then you need Second Call Defense. They handle what comes after the trigger is pulled. Don’t wait until it’s too late. Get Second Call Defense today!
Reality based accessories that solve problems! Manticore Arms makes parts for your fighting rifles, whether it’s an AK, AR-15, AUG, Tavor, CZ Scorpion Evo or even something else!
Brought to you by DEZ Tactical Arms
Where we talk about the stuff we have, the stuff that we want and the stuff that we need!
- NickLynch – Fluted barrels (to flute or not to flute?)
- Savage1r – Taurus 24/7 compact
- Jeremy- I have a question for the panel
- Aaron – Webley-Fosbery Model 1902 Automatic Revolver
- Shawn – Ruger BX Trigger
- Guest – Great Grandfather’s Side by side Black Powder 12GA. Also, What’s the oldest gun you guys own?
DEZ Tactical Arms
Rifles and accessories for the AR-15 lover! Whether you need a full rifle or just parts to build one DEZ has your back. High quality, match grade and most parts are made in house.
JC Arms and Ammunition
The absolute best ammo we’ve shot! Match grade primers, match grade powder, virgin brass and top quality projectiles, at range ammo prices. You have got to see it to believe it!
Going Ballistic with Savage1r
Brought to you by JC Arms & Ammunition
Savage1r goes over the news of the day relating to guns, rights and more!
- Hawaii becomes the first state to put gun owners in a database. Will be in violation of FOPA:
- 18 USC 926 – No such rule or regulation prescribed [by the Attorney General] after the date of the enactment of the Firearms Owners Protection Act may require that records required to be maintained under this chapter or any portion of the contents of such records, be recorded at or transferred to a facility owned, managed, or controlled by the United States or any State or any political subdivision thereof, nor that any system of registration of firearms, firearms owners, or firearms transactions or disposition be established. Nothing in this section expands or restricts the Secretary’s authority to inquire into the disposition of any firearm in the course of a criminal investigation.
- Man outsmarts ankle monitor with prosthetic leg, commits murder while leg’s at home (VIDEO)
- Supreme Court upholds federal law preventing convicted domestic assault misdemeanors from owning guns.
Learn how to be a gunsmith in the comfort of your own home. Distance learning that gives you tools and a gun in a box to build as you learn! Whether you want to get more acquainted with your AR-15 or want an associates degree, SDI is the place for you.
Please leave us reviews in iTunes! It makes all the difference!
Best pro gun podcast
by Poop is black on Jun 23, 2016
I look forward to this show more so than any other on the FRN! The insight and lighthearted nature of the show make it really enjoyable! Great panel and guests. You guys don’t pimp junk which is always refreshing and Aaron is a beast! Long live “liveabetes!”
This weeks winners!
- Rebel Silencer: Matt Walker
Didn’t win? Enter here!
We’re here live every week on Monday nights and on demand every Thursday. Go to welikeshooting.com/show to subscribe!