[Video] 8 Year Old Boy Suspended For Using His Finger as a Gun
Guns Save Lives is not supported by ads and is ran as an independent project. If you support this project please consider supporting us on Patreon. Registration takes just a moment and even $1 is a massive help in continuing our work. Thank you so much.
The anti-gun hysteria in our schools is continuing.
Here we have another example of a perfectly normal eight year old boy who used his imagination and is now facing a suspension and marks on his permanent academic record.
An 8 year old student Harmony Community School in Central Florida has been suspended after being caught playing a cops and robbers game with another student.
The parents of the boy aren’t take the suspension laying down though. They are upset and they are fighting back, according to Click Orlando,
A school representative said the district can’t comment on the specifics of what happened because of confidentiality, but after reviewing the entire incident, Jordan’s actions showed to have violated the code of student conduct.
Bennett said she’ll continue to fight, hoping the principal will remove the suspension from her son’s school record.
“I’m prepared to go to court if I have to because this is wrong. It’s wrong for my son and any other child if they’re faced with the same thing because of a game,” Bennett said.
This is another example of the anti-gun school of thought which has infiltrated American schools.
If we lose our rights within the next couple of generations, these kind of zero tolerance policies which teach children to fear even the mention of the “gun” will be why.
Check out our article, The Plan to Disarm America Within Two Generations is Happening RIGHT NOW for more details.
Need more proof that this isn’t an isolated incident? Just check out the following list of stories.
- 7th Grader Suspended For Having Tiny Gun Keychain
- 9 Year Epileptic Boy Suspended Indefinitely For Allegedly Pretending Toy Was a Gun
- Sixth Grade Honor Student Suspended for Making Gun Gesture With Hand
- 11 Year Old Suspended, Family Questioned by Law Enforcement Because the Student TALKED About Guns
- Multiple Students Suspended for Playing With Nerf Guns AFTER Teacher OK’d Them
- 5 Yr Old Who Brought Cap Gun to School Interrogated for 2 Hours w/o Parents Until He Peed Himself
- Kindergartener Disciplined for Bringing LEGO Gun the Size of a Quarter to School
- 7 Year Old Suspended for Holding Pencil “Like a Gun”
- Middle School Student Suspended and Arrested For Wearing NRA T-Shirt to School
- 6 Yr Old Suspended for TALKING About TOY Guns
- Michigan Schools Shut Down b/c Former Student, Now Working For Air Force, Entered School Wearing His Work Camo
- 3 FL High School Students Tackle Gunman on School Bus, All 3 Are Suspended From School
- 7 Year Old Suspended For Chewing Pastry Into Shape of Gun
- 7 Year Old Boy Suspended After Tossing Imaginary Grenade at Imaginary Evil Forces
- Student Suspended for Photo of Gun Set as Computer Desktop Background
- Kindergartner Suspended, Forced to go to Psychologist for Threatening Student – With Pink Bubble Gun
- Maryland School Suspends 6 Yr Old Student For Making Gun Shape With His Hand & Saying “Pow”
- Girl in Elementary School Searched in Front of Classmates for Bringing Paper Gun to School