[Video] Anti Gun Mother Loses It While Calling Senator’s Office
Guns Save Lives is not supported by ads and is ran as an independent project. If you support this project please consider supporting us on Patreon. Registration takes just a moment and even $1 is a massive help in continuing our work. Thank you so much.
In this video an angry mom, who is, presumably, a member of Moms Demand Action (no membership numbers on that group right now, we’ll just assume it’s around 12), calls Tennessee Senator Bob Corker to let her feelings on his vote against current gun legislation be known.
Way to keep it classy berating the woman who is just trying to do her job and answer the phone as well. Your message would have been just as well received had you simply stated your opinion on the vote.
Make this viral. Let people see what the real supporters of gun control are like.
According to their About page on Youtube,
Moms Demand Action was founded to demand action NOW to:
1) Ban assault weapons and ammunition magazines that hold more than 10 rounds.
2) Require background checks for all gun and ammunition purchases.
3) Report the sale of large quantities of ammunition to the ATF, and ban online sales of ammunition.
4) Make gun trafficking a federal crime with serious criminal penalties.
5) Counter gun industry lobbyists’ efforts to weaken gun laws at the state level.