List of GOP Senators Who Voted to Bring Gun Control Bill to Floor
During the vote today to bring the Democrats gun control bill to the Senate floor 16 Republicans broke party ranks and voted in favor of moving the bill forward.
Two Democrats, Mark Begich and Mark Pryor broke party ranks to vote against the bill.
The measure to move the bill forward passed 68-31.
The list of Republicans who broke rank are listed below.
- Lamar Alexander of Tennessee
- Bob Corker of Tennessee
- Richard Burr of North Carolina
- Lindsey Graham of South Carolina
- Saxby Chambliss of Georgia
- Johnny Isakson of Georgia
- Jeff Flake of Arizona
- John McCain of Arizona
- Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania
- Roger Wicker of Mississippi
- Kelly Ayotte of New Hampshire
- Tom Coburn of Oklahoma
- Susan Collins of Maine
- John Hoeven of North Dakota
- Dean Heller of Nevada
- Mark Kirk of Illinois